Do you have following symptoms?...
- usually experience a combination of positive thoughts (i.e. hallucinations, delusions, racing thoughts) and Cognitive thoughts (disorganized thoughts, difficulty concentrating and/or following instructions, difficulty completing tasks, memory problems).
- Blank, vacant facial expression.
- Overly acute senses
- Staring, while in deep thought, with infrequent blinking.
- Clumsy, inexact motor skills
- Sleep disturbances- insomnia or excessive sleeping
And you keep calling yourself an idiot…
go check with a doctor, you might have schizophrenia!
What did you think it was?...