Who knew, Mr. Himace obsessed was a fan of Books too...and considering my obsession to live a book - sometimes a tad too literally, guess, i couldn't have had a better tag!!!
SO, friends, here it goes..... if u really care, that is!!!
1. Which is your favorite book? why?
Fav Book : difficult choice between Alchemist and Notes to myself....... simply because both left an impact on me.... and a strong one at that....
2. Which is your favorite comic book?
Ooops..... Garfield and Calvin and Hobbes are my fav cartoons..... no reasons for guessing why!!!
3. Which book has made u fall asleep while reading it? (no textbooks please! Its one of their properties to make people go to sleep!!)
hehehhee....... good one!!! but a book that made me sleep, was this book i read on the ancient Buddhist philosopphy..... dont get me wrong..... its got nothing to do with my views on the philo or anything like that, just that the way it was written......OH GOD!!! still makes me feel sleepy......
(and yea, if u r an insomniac..... lemme know, i can always pass on the book's name for free :D )
4. Has any book made u cry? which one?
hmm..... tuff one..... coz i dont cry that soon!!!
Honestly can't remeber any, at the moment...... will deff update it, once i remember ;-)
5. Has any book made u want to take out ur eyes from their sockets and squish them?
i bychance once laid my hand on a Harrold Robbin novel..... DONT dare ask me the details..... hee hee hee
6. Which fictional book character do u feel resembles u?
Bridget Jones???!!!...... Actually, u shud be tellin me that, Mithun!!! he he he
But, the lead in the book "American Born Confused Desi".... though im neither!!!
7. Which fictional book character do u feel resembles me?(mandatory question,my keyboard took hits for this blog entry, u know!)
Okie..... tuff one, wud have been easier, had i NOT met u, but now that i have, the whole presure of doing justice to u!!!...... 'haay daiyaa'
Maybe, when a Himace Comic book arrives, with a Super-Himace in it...... it'll be fictional enough to be U.......
Seriously, i guess it's gotta be JUGHEAD- the always at ease chap..... hehehheheh!!!
8. Which will you choose?
a. reading a highly entertaining/informative book or
b. going out for an outing with a member of the opposite sex.
Since there are more interesting books than interesting members of the opposite sex, my choices are nevertheless restricted........ watsay???? ;-)
Had fun answering your tag, Mithun...... Thanx for it :)