Jan 11, 2007

change!!!!!!

hmm...... change...... what a wierd phenomena! seriously, each of us has a different take on it, but no one can deny that it is one of the single most thing which people experience universally! i mean, u may not have even experienced love, but you wouuld have experienced change!

personally, it creeps me out! yup, am no poster gal for change. it has been a part of my life all along, and coping with it has been the single most daunting task, i have ever done. it has made me go through different experiences, different people, different emotions.......well u can say change has definately changed me! but yet the idea of change freaks me out! and i know im not the only one here, who feels so, yet sometimes i wonder, why i detest change so much--- that too only in certain aspects in my life - mainly personal life.

i think the only reason ppl in general, incl me, are not comfortable with it, is because we fear that we would be unable to cope with the new! its our insecurities that get the better of us, when we rather accept the fact that we hate change, than accept the fact that there is a need for us to change! i mean, it's better to hate a thing, than a part of us, right?

well the observation may be right, but my attitude is definately not! i know i need to change it (there u go-change!!!!!) but easier said than done! accepting the need for change requires me to accept a lot of things, which i personally would not like, or even situations, i wouldnot want to be in! its here that i am stuck with - between an old habit and a desperate need to move ahead - definately my choice is clear, but the method i need to adopt is not tht clear..... still confused on that aspect!

watch this space for further developments!!! :D

No comments: